Annual Conference - Tuesday 7 and Wednesday 8 October
Tuesday 7 October
14.00: Registration at the Court of cassation, 5 quai de l'horloge, 75001 Paris
- Luc Lavrysen, Judge at the Constitutional Court of Belgium, member of the board meeting of the Forum of Judges for the environment.
15.00: « French policy on soil pollution »
M. Laurent Michel, General Manager on risk prevention at the French Ministry of the environment.
15.20: « Soil functions »
Presentation by madam Anna-lena Rosegardten. Judge at the environmental Court of appeal (Sweden)
15.40: « Soil pollution : Major legal problems »
Professor François Guy Trébulle.
16.20: Coffee break
16.30: « Proposal directive by the European commission »
- Presentation by Mme Anna Karamat and M. Luca Marmo.
- Open discussion with participants.
18.00: End of session.
Wednesday 8 October
9.00: Board meeting of the Forum
9.30: General assembly of the forum
10.00: « Study and discussion about contributions on the soil pollution
11.00: Coffee break
11.15: Open discussion on questionnaire
12.30: Lunch (At the Court of cassation for members of the Forum)
14.30: Continuation and closing comments on questionnaire
16.00: Synthesis of the conference - Round table chaired by M. Lord
Reed or M. Luc Lavrysen.
Participation of :
- M. Jean Nicolas Clément (Lawyer),
- Professor François Guy Trébulle and Madam Anna-lena Rosegardten,
- Mme Anna Karamat and M. Luca Marmo, representatives of the European commission.
17.00: End of the conference.